Driving south on Highway 99 near Bakersfield, you can't miss the above giant billboard for "Oriental Massage."
Last weekend, I finally pulled over, took a picture of it, and now feel compelled to post it here.
As I analyze my photo, I wonder the following things:
- Who owns the Oriental Massage business: a person of Asian ancestry or non-Asian ancestry?
- What the heck is a "table shower"?
- Who is more likely to use the term "Oriental" in the United States today: Asians or non-Asians? (I'm thinking the former.)
- How much is that house receiving in exchange for the giant "Oriental Massage" billboard planted in its backyard?
- Does that cow always spend the entire day staring at "Shayla"?
- How long before Poplicks becomes the first website listed when somebody types in "Oriental Massage" into a search engine?
Labels: Oriental massage