TOP 10 STEREOTYPES I LEARNED FROM DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
Please don't deport me!
After watching Sunday night's season finale, I prepared this Top 10 list of stereotypes I learned from watching this season's Desperate Housewives:
- If Chinese women are deported back to China, they will become slaves.
- Retarded black men cannot resist white nubile girls.
- Mexican men and their Mexican gardeners love pregnant Asian housekeepers.
- White mothers like to breastfeed as long as possible to lose weight.
- Pharmacists and nuns are psychotic.
- Gay sons must be abandoned or they will screw their mother's boyfriend.
- Non-Chinese people pronounce the name "Xiao Mei" as "Chow Mein."
- Recovering alcoholics also tend to be recovering sex addicts.
- Pregnant strippers cannot be trusted to honor promises to sell their attractive babies.
- Black families should never be allowed into white suburban neighborhoods.
Labels: Top 10 Lists