TEST MY JINGLE!
meow, meow, meow, meow
TaglineGuru.com has released the 100 most influential taglines and jingles since 1948. Just to test your consumer-based mnemonic skills, here's a random selection of jingles. Fill in the blank as to what company/product they're associated with. Many of these should be dumb easy. Others? Maybe not so much...
1. Got ______________?
6. Think Different ______________
12. Reach Out and Touch Someone ______________
22. Does She or Doesn't She? ______________
24. I Can't Believe I Ate the Whole Thing? ______________
28. Look, Ma! No Cavities! ______________
38. Hey Mikey! He likes it! ______________
43. With a name like ______________, it has to be good.
44. Nothing comes between me and my ______________.
49. Put a tiger in your tank. ______________
51. How do you spell relief? ______________
53. When ______________ talks, people listen.
60. It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken. ______________
64. Thank you for your support. ______________
65. Try it, you'll like it. ______________
88. My wife, I think I'll keep her. ______________
92. A silly millimeter long. ______________
1. My bologna has a first name, it's ______________.
6. For all that you do, this ______________ for you.
7. A little dab'll do you. ______________
11. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. ______________
15. Things go better with ______________.
16. In the valley of the jolly - ho ho ho - ______________.
21. Nobody doesn't like ______________.
28. ______________, the San Francisco treat.
If you get really stuck, you can cheat and go to the full list.